Kaley Cuoco (TV Actress) was born on the 30th of November, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Kaley’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kaley Cuoco below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kaley Christine Cuoco|
|NICKNAME:||Kaley Christine Cuoco, Kaley Cuoco, Kaley Christine Cuoco-Sweeting|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Camarillo, California, USA|
Kaley Cuoco, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Camarillo, California, USA on Saturday, November 30, 1985. She gained fame for portraying Bridget Hennessy on the ABC sitcom 8 Simple Rules. In 2007, she began playing Penny on The Big Bang Theory.
Family: She was engaged to Josh Resnik for six months starting in October of 2011, but they broke off the engagement in 2012. She was then married to Ryan Sweeting from 2013 to 2015. In 2016, she began dating Karl Cook. Her sister Briana competed on The Voice in 2013. Kaley Cuoco father’s name is Gary Carmine Cuoco and mother Layne Ann Cuoco. We will continue to update details on Kaley Cuoco’s family.
Layne Ann Cuoco
Education: Kaley Christine Cuoco attended Educated at home earned High School Diploma at 16 years old..
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kaley Cuoco is married Karl Cooke.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kaley Cuoco’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kaley Cuoco’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Kaley Cuoco zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 13,884 days or 333,238 hours. There were precisely 471 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 30, 1985|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Kaley Cuoco was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Kaley Cuoco’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Separate Lives" by Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin.
On this day in history:
5. Kaley Cuoco’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kaley Cuoco’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Ox
Kaley Cuoco was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Kaley Cuoco’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Kaley Cuoco was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kaley Cuoco’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kaley Cuoco’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.