Kalraj Mishra (Politician) was born on the 1st of July, 1941. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 5. Kalraj’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kalraj Mishra below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kalraj Mishra|
Kalraj Mishra, best known for being a Politician, was born in India on Tuesday, July 1, 1941. Politician known for having served as the Governor of Rajasthan. He is also known for having served as Governor of Himachal Pradesh and as a member of the Legislative Assembly in Uttar Pradesh.
Family: He married Satyawati Mishra in 1963 and together they had three children. Kalraj Mishra father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kalraj Mishra’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kalraj Mishra is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kalraj Mishra’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kalraj Mishra’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Kalraj Mishra zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 82 years old
The Indian politician has been alive for 30,038 days or 720,912 hours. There were precisely 1,018 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 1, 1941|
|AGE:||82 years old|
Kalraj Mishra was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Kalraj Mishra’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1941, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Kalraj Mishra’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kalraj Mishra’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Kalraj Mishra was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Kalraj Mishra’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Silent Generation
Kalraj Mishra was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Kalraj Mishra’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Kalraj Mishra’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.