Karen Lynn Gorney (Movie Actress) was born on the 28th of January, 1945. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 3. Karen’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Karen Lynn Gorney below ↓
|NAME:||Karen Lynn Gorney|
|REAL NAME:||Karen Lynn Gorney|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Karen Lynn Gorney, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in California, United States on Sunday, January 28, 1945. American actress best known for playing Stephanie Mangano in Saturday Night Fever. She also released three albums of her own original music.
Family: Ken Golden was her first husband. She later married Mark Toback in 1995. Karen Lynn Gorney father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Karen Lynn Gorney’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Karen Lynn Gorney is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Karen Lynn Gorney’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Karen Lynn Gorney’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Karen Lynn Gorney zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 77 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 28,315 days or 679,581 hours. There were precisely 960 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 28, 1945|
|AGE:||77 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Karen Lynn Gorney was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Karen Lynn Gorney’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1945, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Karen Lynn Gorney’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Karen Lynn Gorney’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Karen Lynn Gorney was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Karen Lynn Gorney’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Karen Lynn Gorney was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Karen Lynn Gorney’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Karen Lynn Gorney’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.