Karen Polinesia (YouTuber) was born on the 15th of August, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Karen’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Karen Polinesia below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Karen Polinesia|
Karen Polinesia, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Mexico on Saturday, August 15, 1992. One half of the Mexican beauty guru duo Platica Polinesias Musas who post their tips and tutorials to their more than 6 million subscribers on YouTube.
Family: With her brother Rafa and her sister Lesslie she runs a comedic channel entitled Platica Polinesias Channel. Karen Polinesia father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Karen Polinesia’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Karen Polinesia is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Karen Polinesia’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Karen Polinesia’s zodiac sign is Leo
Karen Polinesia zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 11,428 days or 274,279 hours. There were precisely 387 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 15, 1992|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Karen Polinesia was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Karen Polinesia’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "End of the Road" by Boyz II Men.
On this day in history:
5. Karen Polinesia’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Karen Polinesia’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Karen Polinesia was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Karen Polinesia’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Karen Polinesia was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Karen Polinesia’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Karen Polinesia’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.