Karen Sillas (TV Actress) was born on the 5th of June, 1963. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 3. Karen’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Karen Sillas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Karen Sillas|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Karen Sillas, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Wednesday, June 5, 1963. Best known for appearing in The Sopranos as well as the 1994 film What Happened Was…
Family: She married writer Ivan Menchell. Karen Sillas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Karen Sillas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Karen Sillas attended State University of New York at Purchase.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Karen Sillas is married Ivan Menchell.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Karen Sillas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Karen Sillas’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Karen Sillas zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 59 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 21,903 days or 525,688 hours. There were precisely 742 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 5, 1963|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Karen Sillas was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Karen Sillas’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's My Party" by Lesley Gore.
On this day in history:
5. Karen Sillas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Karen Sillas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Karen Sillas was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Karen Sillas’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Karen Sillas was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Karen Sillas’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Karen Sillas’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.