Karine Leôncio (YouTuber) was born on the 8th of November, 1992. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 4. Karine’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Karine Leôncio below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Karine Leôncio|
Karine Leôncio, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Brazil on Sunday, November 8, 1992. YouTube content creator and personality who is recognized for sharing her love of literature on her Kabook TV channel. She has published book reviews and recommendations for her more than 80,000 subscribers.
Family: She was born in Brazil. Karine Leôncio father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Karine Leôncio’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Karine Leôncio is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Karine Leôncio’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Karine Leôncio’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Karine Leôncio zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The Brazilian youtuber has been alive for 11,280 days or 270,738 hours. There were precisely 382 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 8, 1992|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Karine Leôncio was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Karine Leôncio’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do You Talk to an Angel" by Heights.
On this day in history:
5. Karine Leôncio’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Karine Leôncio’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Karine Leôncio was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Karine Leôncio’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Karine Leôncio was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Karine Leôncio’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Karine Leôncio’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.