Karissa Pukas (YouTuber) was born on the 15th of January, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 9. Karissa’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Karissa Pukas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Karissa Pukas|
Karissa Pukas, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Canada on Tuesday, January 15, 1991. Canadian style and makeup YouTube guru who publishes tutorials, reviews, tags, Q&As, and more to her highly popular saturdaynightsalrite channel, where she has over 750,000 subscribers. She also blogs on her lovekarissa website.
Family: She moved from Canada to the Central Coast of Australia. In 2011, she began dating guitarist Glen Gustard. Karissa Pukas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Karissa Pukas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Karissa Pukas is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Karissa Pukas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Karissa Pukas’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Karissa Pukas zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The Canadian youtuber has been alive for 11,712 days or 281,104 hours. There were precisely 397 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 15, 1991|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Karissa Pukas was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Karissa Pukas’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" by Janet Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Karissa Pukas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Karissa Pukas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Karissa Pukas was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Karissa Pukas’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Karissa Pukas was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Karissa Pukas’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Karissa Pukas’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.