Karlie Kloss (Model) was born on the 3rd of August, 1992. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Karlie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Karlie Kloss below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Karlie Elizabeth Kloss|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Karlie Kloss, best known for being a Model, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Monday, August 3, 1992. Runway model recognized for her powerful walk. She was ranked ninth on the Top 50 Models Women list by Models.com.
Family: She was born in Chicago, Illinois and raised with three sisters: Kimberly, Kristine and Kariann. She began dating Joshua Kushner, the founder of Thrive Capital, in 2014. Karlie Kloss father’s name is Kurt Kloss and mother Tracy Kloss. We will continue to update details on Karlie Kloss’s family.
Education: Karlie Elizabeth Kloss attended Webster Groves High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Karlie Kloss is married Joshua Kushner.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Karlie Kloss’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Karlie Kloss’s zodiac sign is Leo
Karlie Kloss zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 28 years old
The American model has been alive for 10,273 days or 246,573 hours. There were precisely 348 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 3, 1992|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Karlie Kloss was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Karlie Kloss’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "This Used To Be My Playground" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
1492 – Christopher Columbus sets sail on his first voyage with three ships, Santa María, Pinta and Niña from Palos de la Frontera, Spain for the "Indies".
1596 – David Fabricius discovers light variation of Mira (1st variable star).
1914 – Germany invades Belgium and declares war on France, beginning World War I.
5. Karlie Kloss’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Karlie Kloss’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Karlie Kloss was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Karlie Kloss’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Karlie Kloss was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Karlie Kloss’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Karlie Kloss’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.