Kassem Gharaibeh (YouTuber) was born on the 10th of October, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 5. Kassem’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kassem Gharaibeh below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kassem Gharaibeh|
Kassem Gharaibeh, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Jordan on Monday, October 10, 1983. Jordanian-American Youtuber who is known for his KassemG channel, which has more than 2.5 million subscribers. He is also one of the founders of Maker Studios.
Family: He moved from Jordan to Southern California with his parents at the age of two. Kassem Gharaibeh father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kassem Gharaibeh’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kassem Gharaibeh is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kassem Gharaibeh’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kassem Gharaibeh’s zodiac sign is Libra
Kassem Gharaibeh zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 14,361 days or 344,679 hours. There were precisely 487 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 10, 1983|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Kassem Gharaibeh was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Kassem Gharaibeh’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler.
On this day in history:
5. Kassem Gharaibeh’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kassem Gharaibeh’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Kassem Gharaibeh was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Kassem Gharaibeh’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Kassem Gharaibeh was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kassem Gharaibeh’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kassem Gharaibeh’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.