Kate Thompson (Novelist) was born on the 17th of November, 1959. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Kate’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kate Thompson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kate Thompson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK|
Kate Thompson, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK on Tuesday, November 17, 1959. Famous for her bestselling romance novel It Means Mischief (1999) and for her Parker Romantic Novel of the Year-nominated work The Blue Hour (2002), she is also notable for her career as a stage and screen actress.
Family: Born and raised in Belfast, Northern Ireland, she later lived and worked in Dublin, Ireland. Her marriage to actor Malcolm Douglas produced a daughter named Clara. Kate Thompson father’s name is E. P. Thompson and mother Dorothy Thompson. We will continue to update details on Kate Thompson’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kate Thompson is dating Ryan Follese.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kate Thompson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kate Thompson’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kate Thompson zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 61 years old
The American novelist has been alive for 22,565 days or 541,580 hours. There were precisely 765 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 17, 1959|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Kate Thompson was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Kate Thompson’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated 105,573,458 babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mack The Knife" by Bobby Darin.
On this day in history:
1558 – Elizabeth I aged 25 ascends English throne upon death of her half sister Queen "Bloody" Mary.
1800 – Congress holds its 1st session in Washington D.C. in an incomplete Capitol Building.
1831 – Ecuador and Venezuela separated from Greater Colombia.
5. Kate Thompson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kate Thompson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Kate Thompson was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Kate Thompson’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Kate Thompson was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Kate Thompson’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kate Thompson’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.