Katie Cassidy (Movie Actress) was born on the 25th of November, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 6. Katie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Katie Cassidy below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Katherine Evelyn Anita Cassidy|
|NICKNAME:||Bug, K, Katherine Evelyn Anita Cassidy, Katie Cassidy, Katherine Cassidy, Katie|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Katie Cassidy, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Tuesday, November 25, 1986. Played Amanda in the thriller Taken and portrayed Juliet Sharp in the TV series Gossip Girl. Her other credits include 2006’s When a Stranger Calls and 2010’s A Nightmare on Elm Street.
Family: She began dating hockey player Jason Garrison in 2013. After their split she began dating Thomas Taylor, a personal trainer. Katie Cassidy father’s name is David Cassidy and mother Sherry Williams. We will continue to update details on Katie Cassidy’s family.
Education: Katherine Evelyn Anita Cassidy attended Calabasas High School, California.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Katie Cassidy is dating Matthew Rodgers.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Katie Cassidy’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Katie Cassidy’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Katie Cassidy zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 13,449 days or 322,786 hours. There were precisely 456 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 25, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Katie Cassidy was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Katie Cassidy’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi.
On this day in history:
5. Katie Cassidy’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Katie Cassidy’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Tiger
Katie Cassidy was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Katie Cassidy’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Katie Cassidy was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Katie Cassidy’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Katie Cassidy’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.