Katie Couric (TV Show Host) was born on the 7th of January, 1957. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 3. Katie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Katie Couric below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Katherine Anne Couric|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Arlington, Virginia, USA|
|RELIGION:||Anglican / Episcopalian|
Katie Couric, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Arlington, Virginia, USA on Monday, January 7, 1957. NBC Today co-host who became a CBS news anchor. She also hosted programs on ABC, making her one of the few anchors who appear on the U.S. Big Three.
Family: She married Jay Monahan on January 24, 1989 and they had two children together before he passed away in 1998. She then married financier John Molner on June 21, 2014. Katie Couric father’s name is John Martin Couric Jr. and mother Elinor Tullie Hene. We will continue to update details on Katie Couric’s family.
Elinor Tullie Hene
Education: Katherine Anne Couric attended Yorktown High School, Arlington, VA (1975) and BA American Studies, University of Virginia (1979).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Katie Couric is married John Molner.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Katie Couric’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Katie Couric’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Katie Couric zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 66 years old
The American tv show host has been alive for 24,127 days or 579,059 hours. There were precisely 818 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 7, 1957|
|AGE:||66 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Katie Couric was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Katie Couric’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,871,952,278 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1957, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Katie Couric’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Katie Couric’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rooster
Katie Couric was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Katie Couric’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Katie Couric was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Katie Couric’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Katie Couric’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.