Katie Dippold (Screenwriter) was born on the 1st of July, 1972. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Katie’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Katie Dippold below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Katie Dippold|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Freehold Township, New Jersey, USA|
Katie Dippold, best known for being a Screenwriter, was born in Freehold Township, New Jersey, USA on Saturday, July 1, 1972. Screenwriter known most for her work on NBC’s hilarious sitcom, Parks and Recreation. She played the role of Katherine in the 2015 comedy Spy.
Family: She was brought up in Freehold Township, New Jersey. Katie Dippold father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Katie Dippold’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Katie Dippold is dating Drew Crevello.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Katie Dippold’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Katie Dippold’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Katie Dippold zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The American screenwriter has been alive for 17,926 days or 430,236 hours. There were precisely 608 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 1, 1972|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Katie Dippold was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Katie Dippold’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated 121,907,602 babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Song Sung Blue" by Neil Diamond.
On this day in history:
1689 – Matsuo Basho, zen poet, leaves for 150 days journey on Honshu, Japan.
1858 – The joint reading of Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace's papers on evolution to the Linnean Society.
1863 – Battle of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania; Lee's northward advance halted.
5. Katie Dippold’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Katie Dippold’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Katie Dippold was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Katie Dippold’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Katie Dippold was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Katie Dippold’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Katie Dippold’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.