Katie Piper (TV Show Host) was born on the 12th of October, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 7. Katie’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Katie Piper below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kate Elizabeth Piper|
|NICKNAME:||Katie Piper, Kate Piper, Kate Elizabeth Piper|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Andover, Hampshire, England, UK|
Katie Piper, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Andover, Hampshire, England, UK on Wednesday, October 12, 1983. Best known as the victim of a 2008 facial acid attack carried out by a man named Stefan Sylvestre and orchestrated by an abusive romantic partner named Daniel Lynch, this model survived her ordeal and became the host of a disability-themed English Channel 4 series titled Katie: My Beautiful Friends.
Family: She was born to parents Diane and David Piper. Her romantic relationship with a carpenter named James resulted in a daughter, Belle Elizabeth in 2014. Katie Piper father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Katie Piper’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Katie Piper is married Richard James Sutton.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Katie Piper’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Katie Piper’s zodiac sign is Libra
Katie Piper zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 39 years old
The British tv show host has been alive for 14,408 days or 345,798 hours. There were precisely 488 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 12, 1983|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Katie Piper was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Katie Piper’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler.
On this day in history:
5. Katie Piper’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Katie Piper’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Katie Piper was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Katie Piper’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Katie Piper was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Katie Piper’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Katie Piper’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.