Katie Taylor (Boxer) was born on the 2nd of July, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 6. Katie’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Katie Taylor below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Katie Taylor|
Katie Taylor, best known for being a Boxer, was born in Bray, Ireland on Wednesday, July 2, 1986. Irish lightweight boxer who won gold at the 2012 London Olympics. She is credited with making women’s boxing more popular in Ireland.
Family: She has three siblings: Peter, Lee, and Sarah. Katie Taylor father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Katie Taylor’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Katie Taylor is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Katie Taylor’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Katie Taylor’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Katie Taylor zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The Irish boxer has been alive for 12,501 days or 300,038 hours. There were precisely 424 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 2, 1986|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Katie Taylor was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Katie Taylor’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)" by Billy Ocean.
On this day in history:
626 – Incident at Xuanwu Gate: in fear of assassination, Li Shimin ambushes and kills his rival brothers Li Yuanji and Li Jiancheng.
1776 – Continental Congress resolves "these United Colonies are & of right ought to be Free and Independent States".
1823 – Bahia Independence Day: the end of Portuguese rule in Brazil, with the final defeat of the Portuguese crown loyalists in the province of Bahia.
5. Katie Taylor’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Katie Taylor’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Katie Taylor was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Katie Taylor’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Katie Taylor was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Katie Taylor’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Katie Taylor’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.