Katrina Law (TV Actress) was born on the 1st of January, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Katrina’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Katrina Law below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Katrina Law|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
Katrina Law, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on Tuesday, January 1, 1985. Actress who achieved fame portraying Mira in the Starz series Spartacus: Vengeance and Nyssa al Ghul on CW’s Arrow. Her film credits include Apparition, 3 minutes and Lucky Numbers.
Family: Her father served in the Vietnam War and her mother held a job as a bartender. In 2013 she married Keith Andreen. Katrina Law father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Katrina Law’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Katrina Law attended The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, B.A. Theater.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Katrina Law is married Keith Andreen.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Katrina Law’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Katrina Law’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Katrina Law zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 13,960 days or 335,050 hours. There were precisely 473 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 1, 1985|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Katrina Law was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Katrina Law’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Like a Virgin" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
5. Katrina Law’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Katrina Law’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Katrina Law was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Katrina Law’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Katrina Law was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Katrina Law’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Katrina Law’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.