Kaye Ballard (Stage Actress) was born on the 20th of November, 1925. She was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Kaye’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kaye Ballard below â
|FULL NAME:||Catherine Gloria Balotta|
Kaye Ballard, best known for being a Stage Actress, was born in Cleveland on Friday, November 20, 1925. Actress and singer who starred on the sitcom The Mothers-in-Law. She was the first to release a version of “In Other Words.”
Family: She was born to Lena and Vincenzo Balotta, both Italian immigrants, and had three siblings: Orlando, Jean, and Rosalie. Kaye Ballard father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kaye Ballard’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kaye Ballard is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kaye Ballard’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kaye Ballard’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kaye Ballard zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 94 years old
The American stage actress has been alive for 34,637 days days or 831,300 hours hours. There were precisely 1,174 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 20, 1925|
|AGE:||94 years old|
Kaye Ballard was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Kaye Ballard’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1925, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
284 – Roman soldier Diocletian proclaimed Emperor by the army.
762 – Bögü, Khan of the Uyghurs, conquers Lo-Yang, capital of the Chinese Empire.
1695 – Zumbi last leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil and ex-slave, is executed.
5. Kaye Ballard’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kaye Ballard’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Ox
Kaye Ballard was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Kaye Ballard’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic â yet realistic â in the face of difficulties.
8. Silent Generation
Kaye Ballard was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Kaye Ballard’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kaye Ballard’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.