Keb’ Mo’ (Blues Singer) was born on the 3rd of October, 1951. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 2. Keb”s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Keb’ Mo’ below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Keb’ Mo’|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Keb’ Mo’, best known for being a Blues Singer, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Wednesday, October 3, 1951. Multiple Grammy Awards-winning blues musician. His birth name was Kevin Moore.
Family: His family encouraged his talents, and by the time he reached adolescence, he was a terrific guitarist. He married Robbie Brooks Moore. Keb’ Mo’ father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Keb’ Mo”s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Keb’ Mo’ is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Keb’ Mo”s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Keb’ Mo”s zodiac sign is Libra
Keb’ Mo’ zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 71 years old
The American blues singer has been alive for 26,293 days or 631,041 hours. There were precisely 891 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 3, 1951|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Keb’ Mo’ was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Keb’ Mo”s birthday
The world’s population was 2,583,816,786 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1951, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Keb’ Mo”s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Keb’ Mo”s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Keb’ Mo’ was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Keb’ Mo”s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Keb’ Mo’ was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Keb’ Mo”s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Keb’ Mo”s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.