Keeley Hawes (TV Actress) was born on the 10th of February, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Keeley’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Keeley Hawes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Clare Julia Hawes|
|NICKNAME:||Clare Julia Hawes, Clare Hawes, Keeley Hawes|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Marylebone, London, England, UK|
Keeley Hawes, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Marylebone, London, England, UK on Tuesday, February 10, 1976. Actress best known for her long career in television. She has appeared in shows such as Ashes to Ashes and Spooks.
Family: She has a son, Myles, with her ex-husband Spencer McCallum. She married Matthew Macfadyen in 2004. They have two children, Ralph and Maggie. Keeley Hawes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Keeley Hawes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Clare Julia Hawes attended Sylvia Young Theater School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Keeley Hawes is married Matthew Macfadyen.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Keeley Hawes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Keeley Hawes’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Keeley Hawes zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The British tv actress has been alive for 17,460 days or 419,045 hours. There were precisely 592 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 10, 1976|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Keeley Hawes was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Keeley Hawes’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" by Paul Simon.
On this day in history:
5. Keeley Hawes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Keeley Hawes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dragon
Keeley Hawes was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Keeley Hawes’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Keeley Hawes was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Keeley Hawes’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Keeley Hawes’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.