Keiko Agena (TV Actress) was born on the 3rd of October, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 6. Keiko’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Keiko Agena below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Keiko Agena|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Honolulu, Hawaii, USA|
Keiko Agena, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA on Wednesday, October 3, 1973. American actress best known for her role as Lane Kim on Gilmore Girls. She has also appeared in episodes of Scandal and Shameless.
Family: She married Shin Kawasaki in December 2005. Keiko Agena father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Keiko Agena’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Keiko Agena is married Shin Kawasaki.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Keiko Agena’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Keiko Agena’s zodiac sign is Libra
Keiko Agena zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 17,320 days or 415,700 hours. There were precisely 587 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 3, 1973|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Keiko Agena was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Keiko Agena’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Half-Breed" by Cher.
On this day in history:
1283 – Dafydd ap Gruffydd, Prince of Gwynedd, Wales, becomes the first person executed by being hanged, drawn and quartered.
1922 – 1st facsimile photo sent over city telephone lines, Washington, D.C..
1935 – Italy invades Ethiopia, starting the Second Italo-Ethiopian War.
5. Keiko Agena’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Keiko Agena’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Ox
Keiko Agena was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Keiko Agena’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Keiko Agena was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Keiko Agena’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Keiko Agena’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.