Keiko Kitagawa (Movie Actress) was born on the 22nd of August, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Keiko’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Keiko Kitagawa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Keiko Kitagawa|
Keiko Kitagawa, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Kobe, Japan on Friday, August 22, 1986. She played Sailor Mars in the Japanese TV show Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. In 2008, she played the lead role in Handsome Suit.
Family: She grew up in Kobe with her younger brother. In 2016 she married musician Daigo. Keiko Kitagawa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Keiko Kitagawa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Keiko Kitagawa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Keiko Kitagawa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Keiko Kitagawa’s zodiac sign is Leo
Keiko Kitagawa zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The Japanese movie actress has been alive for 12,615 days or 302,766 hours. There were precisely 428 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 22, 1986|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Keiko Kitagawa was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Keiko Kitagawa’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Papa Don't Preach" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
1485 – Battle of Bosworth Field - Henry Tudor's forces defeat English King Richard III during last battle in the Wars of the Roses.
1639 – Madras (now Chennai), India, founded by the British East India Company on sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
1642 – Civil War in England began between Royalists & Parliament.
5. Keiko Kitagawa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Keiko Kitagawa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Keiko Kitagawa was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Keiko Kitagawa’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Keiko Kitagawa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Keiko Kitagawa’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Keiko Kitagawa’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.