Keiko Matsui (Composer) was born on the 26th of July, 1961. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Keiko’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Keiko Matsui below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Keiko Matsui|
Keiko Matsui, best known for being a Composer, was born in Tokyo, Japan on Wednesday, July 26, 1961. Internationally acclaimed smooth jazz, jazz fusion, and New Age keyboardist who also discovered famed saxophonist Paul Taylor. In 1999 and 2000, she won Oasis Awards for Artist of the Year.
Family: Her mother Emiko started her on piano lessons soon after she turned five. Keiko Matsui father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Keiko Matsui’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Keiko Matsui attended Japan Woman`s University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Keiko Matsui is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Keiko Matsui’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Keiko Matsui’s zodiac sign is Leo
Keiko Matsui zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 59 years old
The Japanese composer has been alive for 21,765 days or 522,364 hours. There were precisely 738 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 26, 1961|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Keiko Matsui was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Keiko Matsui’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,090,305,279 and there were an estimated 109,557,830 babies born throughout the world in 1961, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tossin' And Turnin'" by Bobby Lewis.
On this day in history:
657 – Battle of Siffin during the first Muslim civil war between Ali ibn Abi Talib and Muawiyah I beside Euphrates River.
1519 – Francisco Pizarro receives royal charter for the west coast of South America.
1803 – The Surrey Iron Railway, arguably the world's first public railway, opens in south London.
5. Keiko Matsui’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Keiko Matsui’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Keiko Matsui was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Keiko Matsui’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Keiko Matsui was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Keiko Matsui’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Keiko Matsui’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.