Keiko Matsuzaka (Movie Actress) was born on the 20th of July, 1952. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Keiko’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Keiko Matsuzaka below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Keiko Matsuzaka|
Keiko Matsuzaka, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Japan on Sunday, July 20, 1952. Japanese actress who won The Hochi Film Award for Best Actress for her role in The Gate of Youth.
Family: She came from a South Korean father and a Japanese mother. Keiko Matsuzaka father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Keiko Matsuzaka’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Keiko Matsuzaka is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Keiko Matsuzaka’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Keiko Matsuzaka’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Keiko Matsuzaka zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 68 years old
The Japanese movie actress has been alive for 25,062 days or 601,508 hours. There were precisely 850 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 20, 1952|
|AGE:||68 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Keiko Matsuzaka was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Keiko Matsuzaka’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,630,584,384 and there were an estimated 97,484,605 babies born throughout the world in 1952, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1881 – Sioux Indian Chief Sitting Bull, surrenders to US federal troops.
1921 – Congresswoman Alice Mary Robertson becomes the first woman to preside over the floor of US House of Representatives.
1954 – Armistice for Indo-China signed, Vietnam separates into North and South.
5. Keiko Matsuzaka’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Keiko Matsuzaka’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Keiko Matsuzaka was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Keiko Matsuzaka’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Keiko Matsuzaka was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Keiko Matsuzaka’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Keiko Matsuzaka’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.