Kelley Armstrong (Novelist) was born on the 14th of December, 1968. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Kelley’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kelley Armstrong below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kelley L. Armstrong|
Kelley Armstrong, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Canada on Saturday, December 14, 1968. A Canadian fiction writer, she is best known for her teenage supernatural book series, The Darkest Powers, as well as for her urban fantasy series, Women of the Otherworld. Her other works include crime and romance novels and short stories.
Family: She settled with her husband and children in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. Kelley Armstrong father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kelley Armstrong’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kelley Armstrong is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kelley Armstrong’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kelley Armstrong’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Kelley Armstrong zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The Canadian novelist has been alive for 19,067 days or 457,618 hours. There were precisely 646 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 14, 1968|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Kelley Armstrong was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Kelley Armstrong’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated 120,171,727 babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" by Marvin Gaye.
On this day in history:
644 – Uthman ibn Affan, companion of Muhammad, appointed 3rd Caliph of Islam.
1287 – During St. Lucia's Flood in Northwest Netherlands the Zuiderzee seawall collapses with loss of over 50,000 lives. Fifth largest recorded flood in history.
1542 – Princess Mary Stuart succeeds her father James V and becomes Queen Mary I of Scotland at 6 days old.
5. Kelley Armstrong’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kelley Armstrong’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Kelley Armstrong was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Kelley Armstrong’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Kelley Armstrong was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kelley Armstrong’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Kelley Armstrong’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.