Kelli Giddish (TV Actress) was born on the 13th of April, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aries and her life path number is 8. Kelli’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kelli Giddish below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kelli Giddish|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Cumming, Georgia, USA|
Kelli Giddish, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Cumming, Georgia, USA on Sunday, April 13, 1980. Actress who played Diana Henry on the soap opera All My Children and played Detective Amanda Rollins in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Family: She grew up in Georgia with a brother named Eli. She and Lawrence Faulborn had a son in 2015, a few months after they’d gotten married. Kelli Giddish father’s name is Charles Giddish and mother Nita Giddish. We will continue to update details on Kelli Giddish’s family.
Education: Kelli Giddish attended University of Evansville.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kelli Giddish is married Lawrence Faulborn.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kelli Giddish’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kelli Giddish’s zodiac sign is Aries
Kelli Giddish zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 15,449 days or 370,794 hours. There were precisely 524 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 13, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Kelli Giddish was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Kelli Giddish’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Kelli Giddish’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kelli Giddish’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Kelli Giddish was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Kelli Giddish’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Kelli Giddish was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kelli Giddish’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Kelli Giddish’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.