Kellie Martin (TV Actress) was born on the 16th of October, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 3. Kellie’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kellie Martin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kellie Noelle Martin|
|NICKNAME:||Kellie Noelle Christian, Kellie Martin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Riverside, California, USA|
Kellie Martin, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Riverside, California, USA on Thursday, October 16, 1975. American actress best known for her roles as Becca Thatcher on Life Goes On and as Lucy Knight on the series ER.
Family: She married Keith Christian in 1999 and she has two daughters, Margaret and Olivia. Kellie Martin father’s name is Doug Martin and mother Debbie Martin. We will continue to update details on Kellie Martin’s family.
Education: Kellie Noelle Martin attended Yale University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kellie Martin is married Keith Christian.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kellie Martin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kellie Martin’s zodiac sign is Libra
Kellie Martin zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 16,578 days or 397,884 hours. There were precisely 562 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 16, 1975|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Kellie Martin was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Kellie Martin’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated 121,558,022 babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Blood" by Neil Sedaka.
On this day in history:
1813 – Battle of Leipzig, largest battle in Europe prior to WWI, Napoleon's forces defeated by Prussia, Austria and Russia.
1900 – Great Britain and Germany sign the Anglo-German Treaty, agreeing to maintain territorial integrity of China and support'open door' policy called for by US Secretary of State.
1934 – Mao Zedong & 25,000 troops begin 6,000 mile Long March.
5. Kellie Martin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kellie Martin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Kellie Martin was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Kellie Martin’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Kellie Martin was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kellie Martin’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kellie Martin’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.