Kellindo Parker (Guitarist) was born on the 27th of August, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 8. Kellindo’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kellindo Parker below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kellindo Parker|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Kellindo Parker, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in New York, United States on Wednesday, August 27, 1980. Versatile guitarist who has written, produced and arranged music across a wide range of genres, including funk, rock and R&B. He has toured the world with a number of big name artists, most notably Janelle Monae, with whom he began working in 2006.
Family: In addition to Maceo Parker, he is the nephew of Melvin Parker, who played in James Brown’s band. Kellindo Parker father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kellindo Parker’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kellindo Parker is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kellindo Parker’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kellindo Parker’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Kellindo Parker zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The American guitarist has been alive for 14,796 days or 355,114 hours. There were precisely 502 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 27, 1980|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Kellindo Parker was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Kellindo Parker’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sailing" by Christopher Cross.
On this day in history:
663 – Battle of Baekgang: Tang Chinese and Silla Korean forces defeat Korean Baekje forces and their Yamato Japanese allies on the Geum River in Korea; - no Japanese invasion of Korea for 900 years.
1789 – French National Assembly issues "Declaration of Rights of Man & Citizen".
1883 – Krakatoa volcano, west of Java in Indonesia, erupts with a force of 1,300 megatons and kills approximately 40,000 people.
5. Kellindo Parker’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kellindo Parker’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Kellindo Parker was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Kellindo Parker’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Kellindo Parker was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kellindo Parker’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Kellindo Parker’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.