Kelly Berger (Lacrosse Player) was born on the 24th of February, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 4. Kelly’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kelly Berger below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kelly Berger|
Kelly Berger, best known for being a Lacrosse Player, was born in Columbia on Sunday, February 24, 1985. Lacrosse midfielder who became a member of the US National Team. In 2013, she and the rest of Team USA won the gold medal at the FIL Women’s Lacrosse World Cup.
Family: She was born and raised in Columbia, Maryland. Her brother, Stephen, was also a lacrosse midfielder. Kelly Berger father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kelly Berger’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kelly Berger is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kelly Berger’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kelly Berger’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Kelly Berger zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The lacrosse player has been alive for 13,150 days or 315,611 hours. There were precisely 446 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 24, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Kelly Berger was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Kelly Berger’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Careless Whisper" by Wham! Featuring George Michael.
On this day in history:
303 – 1st official Roman edict for persecution of Christians issued by Emperor Diocletian.
1525 – Battle of Pavia: Holy Roman Emperor Charles V's troops beat the French. French King Francois I captured, 15,000 killed or wounded.
1582 – Pope Gregory XIII announces New Style (Gregorian) calendar.
5. Kelly Berger’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kelly Berger’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Kelly Berger was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Kelly Berger’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Kelly Berger was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kelly Berger’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Kelly Berger’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.