Kelly Cutrone (TV Actress) was born on the 13th of November, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Kelly’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kelly Cutrone below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kelly Cutrone|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Camillus, New York, U.S.|
Kelly Cutrone, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Camillus, New York, U.S. on Saturday, November 13, 1965. Fashion publicist who is known for her role on The Hills and her TV show Kell on Earth. She was also a judge on America’s Next Top Model, starting in 2012.
Family: She married Ronnie Cutrone in 1989, and they divorced in 1993. In 1998, she married Jeff Kober, whom she later divorced. She has a daughter named Ava. Kelly Cutrone father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kelly Cutrone’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kelly Cutrone is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kelly Cutrone’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kelly Cutrone’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kelly Cutrone zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 20,203 days or 484,881 hours. There were precisely 685 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1965|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Kelly Cutrone was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Kelly Cutrone’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated 116,766,061 babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Get Off Of My Cloud" by The Rolling Stones.
On this day in history:
1789 – Ben Franklin writes "Nothing . . . certain but death & taxes".
1933 – 1st modern sit-down strike by Hormel meat packers in Austin, Minnesota.
1956 – US Supreme court rules race separation on buses in Alabama unconstitutional.
5. Kelly Cutrone’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kelly Cutrone’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Kelly Cutrone was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Kelly Cutrone’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Kelly Cutrone was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kelly Cutrone’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kelly Cutrone’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.