Kelly Faris (Basketball Player) was born on the 16th of January, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Kelly’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kelly Faris below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kelly Faris|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Indiana, United States|
Kelly Faris, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Indiana, United States on Wednesday, January 16, 1991. Basketball player who won NCAA Championships with the Connecticut Huskies in 2010 and 2013. She is a two-time gold medalist as a member of the United States national team.
Family: She was raised in Plainfield by her parents Bob and Connie Faris. Kelly Faris father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kelly Faris’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kelly Faris is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kelly Faris’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kelly Faris’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Kelly Faris zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The American basketball player has been alive for 11,002 days or 264,065 hours. There were precisely 373 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 16, 1991|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Kelly Faris was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Kelly Faris’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated 137,064,554 babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" by Janet Jackson.
On this day in history:
1412 – The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
1547 – Ivan IV the Terrible (17) crowns himself first tsar of Moscow.
1605 – The first edition of "El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha" (Book One of Don Quixote) by Miguel de Cervantes is published in Madrid.
5. Kelly Faris’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kelly Faris’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Goat
Kelly Faris was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Kelly Faris’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Kelly Faris was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kelly Faris’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Kelly Faris’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.