Kelly Lin (Movie Actress) was born on the 29th of October, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Kelly’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kelly Lin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kelly Lin Hei Lui|
Kelly Lin, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Taiwan on Wednesday, October 29, 1975. She played the role of Lin Yan in the Chinese horror film The Devil Inside Me.
Family: She married Chris Young on March 28, 2011. They welcomed their first daughter on August 31 of that year. Kelly Lin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kelly Lin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kelly Lin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kelly Lin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kelly Lin’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kelly Lin zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The Taiwanese movie actress has been alive for 16,559 days or 397,435 hours. There were precisely 561 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 29, 1975|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Kelly Lin was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Kelly Lin’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated 121,558,022 babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Island Girl" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
1268 – Conradin, the last legitimate male heir of the German Hohenstaufen dynasty of Kings and Holy Roman Emperors, is executed with Frederick I, Margrave of Baden by Charles I of Sicily.
1665 – Battle of Mbwila [Ambuila],: Portuguese forces defeat forces of the Kingdom of Kongo and decapitate King Antonio I of Kongo / Nvita a Nkanga.
1929 – Black Tuesday Wall Street Stock Market crashes triggering the "Great Depression".
5. Kelly Lin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kelly Lin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Kelly Lin was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Kelly Lin’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Kelly Lin was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kelly Lin’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kelly Lin’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.