Kelly Oxford (Non-Fiction Author) was born on the 29th of November, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Kelly’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kelly Oxford below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kelly Winona Oxford|
Kelly Oxford, best known for being a Non-Fiction Author, was born in Edmonton on Tuesday, November 29, 1977. Blogger and author known for her New York Times bestselling book Everything Is Perfect When You’re a Liar. She is also insanely popular on Twitter where she made headlines for the flood of responses to her “tweet me your first assaults” commentary on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.
Family: She married her husband James in 2007 and has a daughter named Bea. Kelly Oxford father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kelly Oxford’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Kelly Winona Oxford attended Mount Royal University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kelly Oxford is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kelly Oxford’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kelly Oxford’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Kelly Oxford zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The Canadian non-fiction author has been alive for 15,801 days or 379,231 hours. There were precisely 536 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 29, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Kelly Oxford was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Kelly Oxford’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone.
On this day in history:
526 – A possible date for the Antioch earthquake in present-day Syria (then the Byzantine Empire) which killed 200,000 people.
1745 – Bonnie Prince Charlie's army moves into Manchester & occupies Carlisle.
1877 – US inventor Thomas Edison demonstrates his hand-cranked phonograph for the first time.
5. Kelly Oxford’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kelly Oxford’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Kelly Oxford was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Kelly Oxford’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Kelly Oxford was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kelly Oxford’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Kelly Oxford’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.