Kelly Piquet (Blogger) was born on the 7th of December, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Kelly’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kelly Piquet below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kelly Tamsma Piquet Souto Maior|
Kelly Piquet, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Heidelberg, Germany on Wednesday, December 7, 1988. Blogger and social media expert who has written for outlets like Vogue Latinoamerica and Marie Claire magazine. She has served as the social media manager for Formula E and written for the organization’s official blog.
Family: She is the daughter of Sylvia Tamsma and famed Brazilian race car driver Nelson Piquet. She has siblings named Nelson, Julia, Geraldo, Laszlo, Marco and Pedro. Kelly Piquet father’s name is Nelson Piquet and mother Sylvia Tamsma, Viviane Leão. We will continue to update details on Kelly Piquet’s family.
Sylvia Tamsma, Viviane Leão
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kelly Piquet is dating Beto Pacheco.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kelly Piquet’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kelly Piquet’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Kelly Piquet zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The Brazilian blogger has been alive for 11,772 days or 282,533 hours. There were precisely 399 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 7, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Kelly Piquet was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Kelly Piquet’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Look Away" by Chicago.
On this day in history:
1909 – Inventor Leo Baekeland patents the first thermo-setting plastic, Bakelite, sparking the birth of the plastics industry.
1941 – Imperial Japanese Navy with 353 planes attack US fleet at Pearl Harbor Naval Base, Hawaii, killing 2,403 people.
1965 – Pope Paul VI & Orthodox Patriarch Athenagoras I simultaneously lift mutual excommunications that led to split of 2 churches in 1054.
5. Kelly Piquet’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kelly Piquet’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Kelly Piquet was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Kelly Piquet’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Kelly Piquet was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kelly Piquet’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Kelly Piquet’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.