Kelly Ripa (TV Show Host) was born on the 2nd of October, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 2. Kelly’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kelly Ripa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kelly Maria Ripa|
|NICKNAME:||Kelly Maria Consuelos, Kelly Maria Ripa, Kelly Ripa|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Stratford, New Jersey, USA|
Kelly Ripa, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Stratford, New Jersey, USA on Friday, October 2, 1970. Regis Philbin’s former TV sidekick who starred in Hope & Faith and later teamed up with Michael Strahan.
Family: She got married to Mark Consuelos on May 1, 1996 and they have three children together, Michael, Lola, and Joaquin. Kelly Ripa father’s name is Joe Ripa and mother Essie Ripa. We will continue to update details on Kelly Ripa’s family.
Education: Kelly Maria Ripa attended Eastern Regional High School, Voorhees, New Jersey, USA (1989).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kelly Ripa is married Mark Consuelos.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kelly Ripa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kelly Ripa’s zodiac sign is Libra
Kelly Ripa zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 53 years old
The American tv show host has been alive for 19,423 days or 466,172 hours. There were precisely 658 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 2, 1970|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Kelly Ripa was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Kelly Ripa’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Diana Ross.
On this day in history:
5. Kelly Ripa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kelly Ripa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dog
Kelly Ripa was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Kelly Ripa’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Generation X
Kelly Ripa was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kelly Ripa’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kelly Ripa’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.