Kelly Willis (Country Singer) was born on the 2nd of October, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 9. Kelly’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kelly Willis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kelly Willis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Lawton, Oklahoma, USA|
Kelly Willis, best known for being a Country Singer, was born in Lawton, Oklahoma, USA on Wednesday, October 2, 1968. Known for such music chart-ranked country and indie albums as What I Deserve, Easy, and Translated from Love, this American vocalist and songwriter recorded such popular singles as “Heaven’s Just a Sin Away” and “Baby, Take a Piece of My Heart.”
Family: Born in Oklahoma to a military family, she spent her childhood in several states, including North Carolina and Virginia. Following a brief marriage to Mas Palermo, she wed vocalist and songwriter Bruce Robison, with whom she subsequently had three sons and one daughter. Kelly Willis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kelly Willis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kelly Willis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kelly Willis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kelly Willis’s zodiac sign is Libra
Kelly Willis zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The American country singer has been alive for 19,147 days or 459,530 hours. There were precisely 649 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 2, 1968|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Kelly Willis was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Kelly Willis’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated 120,171,727 babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hey Jude" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
1187 – Sultan Saladin captures Jerusalem from Crusaders.
1492 – King Henry VII of England invades France.
1789 – George Washington transmits the proposed Constitutional amendments (The United States Bill of Rights) to the States for ratification.
5. Kelly Willis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kelly Willis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Kelly Willis was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Kelly Willis’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Kelly Willis was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kelly Willis’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kelly Willis’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.