Kelsey Griffin (Basketball Player) was born on the 2nd of July, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Kelsey’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kelsey Griffin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kelsey Griffin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Anchorage, Alaska, USA|
Kelsey Griffin, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Anchorage, Alaska, USA on Thursday, July 2, 1987. WNBA forward who joined the Connecticut Sun after being drafted 3rd overall in 2010.
Family: She was raised with a brother named Geoff and a sister named Jayme. Kelsey Griffin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kelsey Griffin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kelsey Griffin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kelsey Griffin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kelsey Griffin’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Kelsey Griffin zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American basketball player has been alive for 12,300 days or 295,219 hours. There were precisely 417 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 2, 1987|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Kelsey Griffin was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Kelsey Griffin’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
626 – Incident at Xuanwu Gate: in fear of assassination, Li Shimin ambushes and kills his rival brothers Li Yuanji and Li Jiancheng.
1776 – Continental Congress resolves "these United Colonies are & of right ought to be Free and Independent States".
1823 – Bahia Independence Day: the end of Portuguese rule in Brazil, with the final defeat of the Portuguese crown loyalists in the province of Bahia.
5. Kelsey Griffin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kelsey Griffin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Kelsey Griffin was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Kelsey Griffin’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Kelsey Griffin was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kelsey Griffin’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Kelsey Griffin’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.