Kemi Adetiba (Director) was born on the 8th of January, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 9. Kemi’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kemi Adetiba below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kemi Adetiba|
Kemi Adetiba, best known for being a Director, was born in Lagos, Nigeria on Tuesday, January 8, 1980. Nigerian director whose 2016 feature film debut The Wedding Party had its premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival. She rose in prominence for directing Nigerian hip-hop music videos.
Family: Her father Dele Adetiba is a renowned advertising executive in Nigeria. Kemi Adetiba father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kemi Adetiba’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kemi Adetiba is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kemi Adetiba’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kemi Adetiba’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Kemi Adetiba zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The Nigerian director has been alive for 15,035 days or 360,853 hours. There were precisely 510 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 8, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Kemi Adetiba was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Kemi Adetiba’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes.
On this day in history:
1656 – Oldest surviving commercial newspaper begins (Haarlem, Netherlands).
1790 – 1st US President George Washington delivers 1st state of the union address.
1835 – US national debt is $0 for the first and only time in history.
5. Kemi Adetiba’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kemi Adetiba’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Kemi Adetiba was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Kemi Adetiba’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Kemi Adetiba was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kemi Adetiba’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Kemi Adetiba’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.