Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo (Activist) was born on the 6th of August, 1964. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 7. Kemi’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo|
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, best known for being a Activist, was born in Ibadan, Nigeria on Thursday, August 6, 1964. Known online as Snitchlady, she is a journalist, pharmacist, gun violence activist, and social media personality. She is also known for being the editor of #HNNAfrica, a world news and health blog.
Family: She was born and raised in Ibadan, Oyo State in Nigeria. She was the second of ten children. Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo’s zodiac sign is Leo
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 56 years old
The Nigerian activist has been alive for 20,660 days or 495,847 hours. There were precisely 700 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 6, 1964|
|AGE:||56 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated 115,215,976 babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1661 – The Treaty of The Hague is signed whereby the Dutch Republic sells New Holland (Brazil) for 63 tonnes of gold to Portugal.
1890 – At Auburn Prison in New York, murderer William Kemmler becomes first person to be executed by electric chair.
1945 – Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima by the US B-29 Superfortress "Enola Gay".
5. Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.