Ken Block (Race Car Driver) was born on the 21st of November, 1967. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Ken’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ken Block below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ken Block|
|PROFESSION:||Race Car Driver|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Long Beach, California, USA|
Ken Block, best known for being a Race Car Driver, was born in Long Beach, California, USA on Tuesday, November 21, 1967. Professional race car driver who was named Rally’s Rookie of the Year in 2005.
Family: He married writer Tracy Montgomery in 1999. Ken Block father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ken Block’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ken Block is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ken Block’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ken Block’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Ken Block zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 55 years old
The American race car driver has been alive for 20,287 days or 486,895 hours. There were precisely 688 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1967|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Ken Block was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Ken Block’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Incense and Peppermints" by Strawberry Alarm Clock.
On this day in history:
5. Ken Block’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ken Block’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Ken Block was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Ken Block’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Ken Block was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Ken Block’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ken Block’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.