Ken Mora (Screenwriter) was born on the 17th of December, 1960. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 9. Ken’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ken Mora below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ken Mora|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Ken Mora, best known for being a Screenwriter, was born in California, United States on Saturday, December 17, 1960. Screenwriter who is best recognized for his work on Magnum Farce: A Shot in the Park.
Family: He was brought up in Hollywood, CA. Ken Mora father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ken Mora’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ken Mora is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ken Mora’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ken Mora’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Ken Mora zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 60 years old
The American screenwriter has been alive for 21,991 days or 527,793 hours. There were precisely 745 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 17, 1960|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Ken Mora was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Ken Mora’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,033,212,527 and there were an estimated 107,537,497 babies born throughout the world in 1960, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Are You Lonesome To-night?" by Elvis Presley With The Jordanaires.
On this day in history:
1398 – Timur (Tamerlane) captures and sacks Delhi, defeating Sultan Nasir-u Din Mehmud's armies by setting camels loaded with hay alight and charging them at the Sultans armoured elephants.
1526 – Pope Clemens VII publishes degree Cum ad zero - forms Inquisition.
1788 – Russian army of Grigory Potemkin occupies Ocharov.
5. Ken Mora’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ken Mora’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Rat
Ken Mora was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Ken Mora’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Ken Mora was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Ken Mora’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Ken Mora’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.