Ken Patera (Wrestler) was born on the 6th of November, 1942. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Ken’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ken Patera below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ken Patera|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Oregon, United States|
Ken Patera, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in Oregon, United States on Friday, November 6, 1942. American wrestler and Olympic weightlifter who finished third in the 1977 World’s Strongest Man competition.
Family: His brother, Jack, played on the Baltimore Colts and later coached the Seattle Seahawks in the NFL. Ken Patera father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ken Patera’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ken Patera is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ken Patera’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ken Patera’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Ken Patera zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 78 years old
The American wrestler has been alive for 28,605 days or 686,537 hours. There were precisely 970 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 6, 1942|
|AGE:||78 years old|
Ken Patera was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Ken Patera’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1942, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1813 – Chilpancingo congress declares Mexico independent of Spain.
1860 – Abraham Lincoln (Rep-R-Ill) elected 16th American President.
1913 – Mahatma Gandhi arrested for leading Indian miners' march in South Africa.
5. Ken Patera’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ken Patera’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Ken Patera was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Ken Patera’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Silent Generation
Ken Patera was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Ken Patera’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ken Patera’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.