Ken Stringfellow (Music Producer) was born on the 30th of October, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Ken’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ken Stringfellow below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ken Stringfellow|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Ken Stringfellow, best known for being a Music Producer, was born in California, United States on Wednesday, October 30, 1968. California-born musician, singer, and songwriter. Over the course of his career, he was associated with such bands as R.E.M., Big Star, and The Posies.
Family: He settled in Paris, France with his second wife, Dominique Sassi. His first marriage was to Fastback musician Kim Warnick. Ken Stringfellow father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ken Stringfellow’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ken Stringfellow is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ken Stringfellow’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ken Stringfellow’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Ken Stringfellow zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The American music producer has been alive for 19,120 days or 458,902 hours. There were precisely 648 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 30, 1968|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Ken Stringfellow was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Ken Stringfellow’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated 120,171,727 babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hey Jude" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
1340 – Battle of Rio Salado Battle (or Tarifa): King Afonso IV of Portugal and King Alfonso XI of Castile defeat Sultan Abu al-Hasan'Ali of Morocco and Yusuf I of Granada, last Mar?nids invasion of Iberian Peninsula.
1899 – Battle of Ladysmith, Natal: Boers defeat the British, leading to the Siege of Ladysmith.
1905 – October Manifesto Russian Tsar Nicholas II grants civil liberties and accepts the first Duma (Parliament).
5. Ken Stringfellow’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ken Stringfellow’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Ken Stringfellow was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Ken Stringfellow’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Ken Stringfellow was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Ken Stringfellow’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Ken Stringfellow’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.