Ken Watanabe (Movie Actor) was born on the 21st of October, 1959. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. Ken’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ken Watanabe below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kensaku Watanabe|
Ken Watanabe, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Koide, Japan on Wednesday, October 21, 1959. Japanese actor best known to American audiences for his roles in Inception and Batman Begins. His roles in Letters from Iwo Jima and The Last Samurai earned him critical acclaim. He also played a prominent role in the 2014 film Godzilla. In 2015, he had his Broadway debut as the King of Siam in The King and I.
Family: His daughter is actress and fashion model Anne Watanabe. He has a son named Dai and a daughter named Anne. He also has an adopted son. Ken Watanabe father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ken Watanabe’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ken Watanabe is married Kaho Minami.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ken Watanabe’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ken Watanabe’s zodiac sign is Libra
Ken Watanabe zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 61 years old
The Japanese movie actor has been alive for 22,413 days or 537,927 hours. There were precisely 760 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 21, 1959|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Ken Watanabe was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Ken Watanabe’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated 105,573,458 babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mack The Knife" by Bobby Darin.
On this day in history:
1805 – Battle of Trafalgar: British Admiral Horatio Nelson defeats combined French and Spanish fleet. Nelson shot and killed during battle..
1854 – Florence Nightingale with a staff of 38 nurses is sent to the Crimean War.
1944 – World War II: US troops capture Aachen, 1st large German city to fall.
5. Ken Watanabe’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ken Watanabe’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Ken Watanabe was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Ken Watanabe’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Ken Watanabe was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Ken Watanabe’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Ken Watanabe’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.