Kendelle Cooper (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 3rd of July, 2000. She was born in 2000s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 3. Kendelle’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kendelle Cooper below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kendelle Cooper|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
Kendelle Cooper, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Boston, Massachusetts, USA on Monday, July 3, 2000. Aspiring artist who became a musical.ly sensation through her drawing videos on the app, earning over 850,000 followers. She is known on the web as Kendelle.C.
Family: She has five siblings with whom she has made musical.ly videos. Kendelle Cooper father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kendelle Cooper’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kendelle Cooper is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kendelle Cooper’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kendelle Cooper’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Kendelle Cooper zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 20 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 7,382 days or 177,183 hours. There were precisely 250 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 3, 2000|
|AGE:||20 years old|
Kendelle Cooper was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Kendelle Cooper’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,145,006,989 and there were an estimated 130,960,864 babies born throughout the world in 2000, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Be With You" by Enrique Iglesias.
On this day in history:
324 – Battle of Adrianople: Roman Emperor Constantine I defeats his co-emperor Licinius, who flees to Byzantium.
1187 – Battle of Horns of Hattin: Saladin, Sultan of Egypt and Syria, destroys Jerusalem's crusader army.
1863 – Battle of Gettysburg, largest battle ever fought on the American continent, ends in a major victory for the Union during the US Civil War.
5. Kendelle Cooper’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kendelle Cooper’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Kendelle Cooper was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Kendelle Cooper’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Kendelle Cooper was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kendelle Cooper’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Kendelle Cooper’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.