Kenneth Moore (Football Player) was born on the 19th of February, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Kenneth’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kenneth Moore below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kenneth Moore|
|BIRTHPLACE:||North Carolina, United States|
Kenneth Moore, best known for being a Football Player, was born in North Carolina, United States on Tuesday, February 19, 1985. Wide receiver who made his NFL debut in 2009 for the Carolina Panthers.
Family: He grew up in Charlotte, North Carolina. Kenneth Moore father’s name is Charles Gilbert More and mother Edith Winifred Watkins. We will continue to update details on Kenneth Moore’s family.
Edith Winifred Watkins
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kenneth Moore is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kenneth Moore’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kenneth Moore’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Kenneth Moore zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The British football player has been alive for 13,165 days or 315,969 hours. There were precisely 446 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 19, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Kenneth Moore was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Kenneth Moore’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Careless Whisper" by Wham! Featuring George Michael.
On this day in history:
356 – Emperor Constantius II shuts all heathen temples.
1600 – Peruvian stratovolcano Huaynaputina explodes in the most violent eruption in South American recorded history.
1861 – Russian Tsar Alexander II abolishes serfdom [NS=Mar 3].
5. Kenneth Moore’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kenneth Moore’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Kenneth Moore was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Kenneth Moore’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Kenneth Moore was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kenneth Moore’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Kenneth Moore’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.