Kenneth Oppel (Children’s Author) was born on the 31st of August, 1967. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 8. Kenneth’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kenneth Oppel below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kenneth Oppel|
Kenneth Oppel, best known for being a Children’s Author, was born in Canada on Thursday, August 31, 1967. A Canadian writer whose work, Skybreaker, was named The Times Children’s Novel of 2005, he is also known for his Silverwing Saga. His other works of children’s fiction include The Barnes and the Brains books and such stand-alone titles as Follow That Star (1992) and Emma’s Emu (1995).
Family: He married Shakespearean scholar Philippa Sheppard. The couple became parents to three children: Sophia, Nate, and Julia. Kenneth Oppel father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kenneth Oppel’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kenneth Oppel is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kenneth Oppel’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kenneth Oppel’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Kenneth Oppel zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 53 years old
The Canadian children's author has been alive for 19,547 days or 469,141 hours. There were precisely 663 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 31, 1967|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Kenneth Oppel was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Kenneth Oppel’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated 119,222,142 babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Ode To Billie Joe" by Bobbie Gentry.
On this day in history:
1142 – Possible date for establishment of the Iroquois (Haudenosaunee) League - with the aid of Hiawatha and Deganawidah.
1945 – The Liberal Party of Australia is founded by Robert Menzies.
1957 – Federation of Malaya gains independence from Great Britain.
5. Kenneth Oppel’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kenneth Oppel’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Kenneth Oppel was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Kenneth Oppel’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Kenneth Oppel was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kenneth Oppel’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Kenneth Oppel’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.