Kentaro Kameyama (Fashion Designer) was born on the 14th of October, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 5. Kentaro’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kentaro Kameyama below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kentaro Kameyama|
Kentaro Kameyama, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Japan on Sunday, October 14, 1979. Champion of the 16th season of Lifetime’s hit reality competition series Project Runway. He was pushed by his friend Joe to enter the competition.
Family: Born in Japan, he would move to Los Angeles, California. Kentaro Kameyama father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kentaro Kameyama’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kentaro Kameyama is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kentaro Kameyama’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kentaro Kameyama’s zodiac sign is Libra
Kentaro Kameyama zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The Japanese fashion designer has been alive for 15,121 days or 362,917 hours. There were precisely 513 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 14, 1979|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Kentaro Kameyama was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Kentaro Kameyama’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rise" by Herb Alpert.
On this day in history:
1066 – Battle of Hastings, Duke William of Normandy and the Norman army defeat English forces of Harold II.
1322 – Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats King Edward II of England at Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scotland's independence.
1774 – 1st Continental Congress makes Declaration of Colonial Rights in Philadelphia.
5. Kentaro Kameyama’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kentaro Kameyama’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Kentaro Kameyama was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Kentaro Kameyama’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Kentaro Kameyama was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kentaro Kameyama’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kentaro Kameyama’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.