Kenya Moore (TV Actress) was born on the 24th of January, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 7. Kenya’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kenya Moore below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kenya Summer Moore|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
Kenya Moore, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA on Sunday, January 24, 1971. Actress and former Miss USA 1993 who began appearing as herself on the show The Real Housewives of Atlanta in 2012.
Family: She was raised by her grandmother and aunt in Detroit, Michigan. She dated James Freeman, whom she met on Millionaire Matchmaker, but she quickly ended the relationship once she found out he was married. Kenya Moore father’s name is Ronald Grant and mother Patricia Moore. We will continue to update details on Kenya Moore’s family.
Education: Kenya Summer Moore attended Cass Technical High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kenya Moore is married Marc Daly.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kenya Moore’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kenya Moore’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Kenya Moore zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 19,002 days or 456,071 hours. There were precisely 644 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 24, 1971|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Kenya Moore was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Kenya Moore’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Knock Three Times" by Tony Orlando and Dawn.
On this day in history:
5. Kenya Moore’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kenya Moore’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Kenya Moore was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Kenya Moore’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Kenya Moore was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Kenya Moore’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Kenya Moore’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.