Kenya Scott (Reality Star) was born on the 28th of September, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 8. Kenya’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kenya Scott below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kenya Scott|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Kenya Scott, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in New York, United States on Saturday, September 28, 1996. American reality star who appeared on the show Are You the One? in the 7th season.
Family: She was raised by blind parents. Kenya Scott father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kenya Scott’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kenya Scott is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kenya Scott’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kenya Scott’s zodiac sign is Libra
Kenya Scott zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 9,500 days or 228,003 hours. There were precisely 322 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 28, 1996|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Kenya Scott was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Kenya Scott’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Kenya Scott’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kenya Scott’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Kenya Scott was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Kenya Scott’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Kenya Scott was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kenya Scott’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Kenya Scott’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.