Kenya Wilson (YouTuber) was born on the 25th of October, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Kenya’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kenya Wilson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Kenya Wilson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Charlotte, North Carolina, USA|
Kenya Wilson, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA on Friday, October 25, 1996. Social media commentator who has gained fame for her As Told By Kenya YouTube channel. Her regular rants and commentary about fellow social media stars and trends have helped her grow massively in popularity.
Family: She was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina originally. Kenya Wilson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kenya Wilson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kenya Wilson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kenya Wilson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kenya Wilson’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Kenya Wilson zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 9,723 days or 233,366 hours. There were precisely 330 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 25, 1996|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Kenya Wilson was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Kenya Wilson’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)" by Los Del Rio.
On this day in history:
5. Kenya Wilson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kenya Wilson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Kenya Wilson was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Kenya Wilson’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Kenya Wilson was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kenya Wilson’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Kenya Wilson’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.